L11: Entrepreneurial Journal

Remember, the ways we see things are a combination of what filters others have placed in our minds. These filters, ideas, beliefs, opinions and teachings get into our minds when we are very young and color and form the way we perceive or see things and issues. That is why so many of us think just like our parents think on so many issues when we are young.

The first thing we need to understand about money is that is not evil. Money is neither good nor bad. The Love of money or the obsession with accumulating money from others unrighteously, no matter what the method, may be evil, but money in and of itself is neither good nor evil.

  • What is your attitude toward money?
  •  At this stage of my life I have been able to understand and look at the money in the following way: it is important for our needs, but it is not what makes me happy, what really makes me happy is my family.
  • How can your view of money affect the way you live?
  • I think it would affect my vision as long as I am not in harmony with the spirit, it will depend on what stage of my life I am, how dignified I am, how faithful I am, and many other things, but it will depend on my relationship with God.
  • What rules are recommended for prospering?
  • Rule 1. Seek the Lord and have hope in him 
  • Rule 2. Keep the commandments, that includes the temporal ones, tithing and fast offerings.
  •  Rule 3. Think about money and plan how you can become self-reliant. 
  • Rule 4. Take advantage of chances for learning so you will not be ignorant of these matters. Education, as President Hinckley has taught us, isthe Key to Opportunity.
  •  Rule 5. Learn the laws upon which the blessings of wealth are predicated.
  •  Rule 6. Do not send away the naked, the hungry, the thirsty or the sick or those who are held captive.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

L12: Entrepeneurial Journal

Growth Mindset

ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNAL - LESSON 3