L10: Entrepeneurial Journal

Think Big 

It helped me to think big, that my dreams have no limits and that I can always aspire for more, I should not feel less than others, I do not get it in any way, we all have the potential to do great things.

The gospel of Jesus Christ is the plan by which we can become what children of God are supposed to become. This spotless and perfected state will result from a steady succession of covenants, ordinances, and actions, an accumulation of right choices, and from continuing repentance. “This life is the time for men to prepare to meet God”

Entrepreneurs are not just opportunistic; they are also creative and innovative. The entrepreneur does not necessarily want to break new ground but perhaps just to remix old ideas to make a seemingly new application



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

L12: Entrepeneurial Journal

Growth Mindset

ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNAL - LESSON 3