L09: Entrepreneurial Journal
Leadership with a Small "L"
The Savior described the kind of leader we hope you will become in these words:
. . . Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.1
The call to be a disciple-leader is a call to minister and to serve. It is a call to lead as Christ leads. It is leadership with a small “L”—the kind of leadership that builds and lifts and inspires through kindness and love and unselfish devotion to the Lord and His work. It is the kind of leadership that we need at every level of every kind of organization in the world and in every ward and stake in the Church. It is the kind of leadership you will need to build an eternal family.
The Savior’s life is full of wonderful examples and powerful principles of just this kind of leadership. I would like to share with you today three principles of leadership that are important in any place you will work, but are especially powerful in leading a family. I know that all of you will need these principles in your lives.
Lead by Example, Lead with Vision and Lead with Love.
It is incredible
all the things that I am learning, not only do I learn the gospel, but also how
the gospel and the example of the savior help me in my job, my environment at
home and neighbors.
and I will begin
to develop more the attributes of Christ especially these 3 principles, because
in the company where I am, I have people in charge, which is my duty to make
them better people, be a good example and see what I do help, not expect them
to help me or think about making friendship out of convenience.
People respect us
when they see and feel that we serve them, and they themselves will do the
same, it is a chain, we can not measure the impact of our example.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario