L08: Entrepreneurial Journal
These last weeks
have been very tired for me, my work is absorbing me a lot, I start working
from 7 am until 9 pm, I return home with physical and mental fatigue, a lot of
stress, and I am grateful to the wife that I have, patient and loving It is
becoming very difficult for me to study. This week I learned a lot and when I
saw the video of Elder Holland, I cried, I cried a lot.
The words of
Elder Holland encouraged my soul, I had the desire not to give up, to move on,
no matter how tired I am, I do not have to give up. I know that all sacrifice
and effort has its reward.
I like this quote
: it used to
discourage me that girls younger than I were married, but now, having learned
what I’ve learned from my education and especially from my mission, I am
thrilled with the direction, opportunities, and privileges the Lord has given
me to grow. I will have so much more to contribute to my marriage when that
time comes. And now I know after getting to know the Lord better that it will
come in his own due time!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario