L05: Entrepreneurial Journal
"A
Hero's Journey" was a great talk! It made me realize that we often forget
about why we want to be successful and how much we depend on God's help. He is
the one who wants us to be successful, he is the reason why we will become
successful.
His comment: "Being rich is spending less than you make, to have time you can use" stuck with me a lot. We often focus on the money income, rather than money as a means.
I learned
from the videos and readings this week that I need to focus on my present and
keep my future in mind as well. What is happening in my life now cannot be
repeated, especially with my first son being so young and constantly learning
and growing into a young boy. I need to plan for our future, but keep my
priorities straight and not let work or school take over those important times.
I am not the master of my destiny, but it is my destiny and I will not miss out
on it where ever I am going in life so I need to trust in the Lord.
Was I a good person? Have I contributed to something
meaningful? Who did I love? Who loved me?
These questions helped me to understand my field of action more.
I had a lot of
impact when he said that he had divorced, and that he would pray that we would
never go through something like this. I hope never to go through something like
this or similar thing, I pray to my Heavenly Father to give me the clarity to make
good decisions and always keep me in the principles.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario