L02: Entrepreneurial Journal

This lesson is very interesting, it made me to help me awaken those memories or dreams that I had when I was a child, and now I’m 30 years old and I see how all the points are connected.

With this course I am learning to become a true entrepreneur, in the right way.
I want to continue learning and being able to help others, I want to influence others so they can awaken their dreams when they were children.

·         Why do you think Randy Pausch was able to achieve so many of his childhood dreams?

I believe that he never stopped dreaming, he always had them present and written, whatever the circumstances, he never stopped believing in his dream, he had a better perspective of life, and thanks to that, he always smiled.

·         Do you feel that dreaming is important? Why or why not?

I have always believed that dreams and goals are important, I believe that life would not make sense if we did not have a purpose to live for.

·         Discuss at least one of your childhood dreams. Explain why you believe you can or cannot achieve this dream.

This lesson helped me remember my childhood, and remember some dreams I said when I was a child.
I remember an opportunity was in the room with my mother, I was like 5 or 6 years maybe, I do not remember exactly what they were talking about, but I remember saying that I would build in my parents' house, 6 floors for my 6 brothers, each floor for each brother, to be able to live together.
And all these years I always remember that dream and I never forget, and I am sure that if I can fulfill it, it is one of my goals, and for me it is something very serious and important.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

L12: Entrepeneurial Journal

Growth Mindset

ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNAL - LESSON 3