"Friendship is the vaccine for evil"

A couple of years ago, I was supervisor of telephony sales, and I had 15 people in charge, sellers of the company, I had to take them to safe areas of the city so that they can sell and reach the sales targets as a company
But I always had a big problem when I had to take them to the most dangerous areas of the city, they were full of gangs, hit man, etc.

I thought a lot about what I could do to prevent these people from stealing from us, and I came up with an idea that every time they come to rob us, I had to indetify the leader of the gang and go directly to them and talk to the leader.

 I did not know what I had to say or do, it only occurred to me that I had to go ahead and talk to the leader of the gang.

 I remember that day I went to that dangerous area without knowing what I had to say, pray to my Heavenly Father and we went to sell to the area.

 The moment came when I saw that the gang was approaching to rob us, so I armed myself with courage, identified the leader and in my right hand had sales brochures and my other hand a cell phone simcard, I walked between them and told the Leader of the gang the following words: "AMIGO, we were waiting for you", the leader of the gang stopped, he kept thinking about the words I said,  and  I started talking to him, the gang seeing this, they did not do anything, they stayed impressed.

 I kept talking and offering the product and gave him the cell phone simcard that I had in my other hand, I wrote down my phone number in the brochure and we became friends.

Thanks to that experience we had a free pass through the dangerous areas to be able to sell and apply the same technique in other areas.

Friendship is the vaccine for evil.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

L12: Entrepeneurial Journal

Growth Mindset

ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNAL - LESSON 3